Buying an investment property or a second home is very different from buying a family home or a primary residence.
There are a lot of extra issues you need to consider as an investor, such as rental income, tenancy, PRTB registration, stamp duty, income and capital gains tax.
There is also a big difference in how you are treated by the banks when purchasing an investment property. For example, the interest rates, repayment options and mortgage terms available to you are not the same and are typically a lot less favourable when compared to a normal principal private residence home mortgage.
- Your home is at risk if you do not keep up payments on a mortgage or any other loans secured on it
- If you do not keep up your payments, you may lose your home
- Fixed Rate Warning: You may have to pay charges if you pay off a fixed rate loan early
- Variable Rate Warning: The cost of your monthly repayments may increase. If you do not keep up your payments, you may lose your home
- Interest Only Warning: The entire amount that you borrowed will still be outstanding at the end of the interest only period
To learn more about our Mortgage services, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
Searing Point Wealth Management Limited, Frankfort Building, Dundrum Road, Dublin 14
Call +353 1 554 9606 or
Email us at email@example.com.